Founded in 2013 by Pip Vassett, IN BED is driven by the creative space; the type of home or studio that is filled with character and depth. They have a retail space in Paddington, Sydney as well as an online store.
IN BED’s products are home focussed, textured and high quality - ranging from bed linens and sleepwear to kitchen and bathroom textiles. Their style is minimal, timeless and utilitarian.
The purpose of this project was to refresh the current website by designing new sections and page templates to make the most of the Shopify 2.0 upgrades. The objective of the design updates were to give IN BED more flexibility with content, marketing management and to improve the experience for users on the website whilst reflecting the brand refresh for a more editorial look.
how we helped
We underwent a design phase to redesign of the website. Adding functionality for a better UX and to improve conversion rates and AOV.
- A completely custom theme admin to allow for content flexibility without needing development work (custom background colour picker/ font positioning etc)
- Custom sections to allow for editorial content
- Enhanced collection filtering
- Product page - ‘pair it with’ upsell product
- Product page - ‘product info’ metafields
- Show ‘Sibling’ products on product page
- Size chart to show dynamically based on product type
- ‘Curate your set’ custom bundle with discount logic using Shopify scripts
The 6 month period following the retheme we recorded a 43% increase in conversion rate and 16% increase in revenue YoY.
Improved conversion rate YoY
Sales Revenue YoY